Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Important thing is Persistence

I love Calvin and hobbes.

There are all these books at my local library that I want to read. Right now, I'm reading Saint. I'm on page 272. The thing is, I don't have a library card. So whenever I want to further my progress, I have to drive to my library, which is like 10 minutes away, and then hope nobody else wants to read a fantastic book that anyone in their right mind would want to read. Easy Peasy, right? wrong. My parents don't like wasting Gas, which is understandable, considering I just filled up a small car at 3.39 a gallon last Tuesday. It was sick.

So I'm in a pickle. No way would my parents just up and let me go to the library just to read a book. Its too expensive. So now I have to go to the library to study, or to look for another movie to rent, or... you get the idea. And I just happen to also read another 100 pages of Saint... no big deal, right?

My mom bought some pizza sticks the last time she went to Sam's Club so we could try them. They're freaking amazing. Well, they TASTE freaking amazing. I think the calories could kill a cat. And I think they like to burn your tongue. It's like their defense mechanism, helps them survive.

I wonder if burnt tongues have a defense mechanism... I should ask mine.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

you really should just get a library card you goofball.